Vinyl Inkjet Weatherproof
- FDA 21 CFR 175.105
- Latex Free 21 CFR Sec. 801.437
What is it?
Moisture resistant and temperature resistant with a matte finish...and silky smooth! That’s the vinyl inkjet weatherproof material! This label material has a matte, white vinyl surface, which is top coated with a universal water fast inkjet coating, designed to work in all inkjet printers using dye-based, pigments, solvents and UV inks. This weatherproof material has a permanent adhesive and adheres well to normal substrates, including non-polar surfaces, films and corrugated board. This material is great for labeling liquid-based products! Check it out for yourself to see if it’s something you’d consider incorporating into your labeling project.
- Inkjet Weatherproof Labels may be exposed to the elements, but saturation or submersion is not recommended.
- To protect the ink and prevent it from scratching or running off an additional topcoat may be needed.
What makes it great?
- Moisture Resistant
- Temperature Resistant
- Writable Surface
Can it be Custom Printed?
- Individual Cut Downs
- Vinyl Laser Weatherproof
- White Polyester Weatherproof (Laser)
- Removable White Polyester Weatherproof (Laser)
- White Gloss Polyester Weatherproof (Laser)
- Crystal Clear Gloss (Inkjet)
- Crystal Clear Gloss Weatherproof (Laser)
- High-Tack White Polyester Weatherproof (Laser)
- Silver Matte Polyester Weatherproof (Laser)
- Spectacle® White Matte (Inkjet)
- Frosty Clear Matte (Laser)
- Baby Bottle Labeling
- Container Labeling
- Cosmetic Product Labeling
- Dairy, Milk & Cheese Labeling
- Fragrance Bottle Labeling
- Lip Balm Labels
- Nutrition Labeling
- Test Tube Labeling
- Vitamin Container Labeling
- Water Bottle Labeling