- Label Industry News & Information
- Everything, Labels!
- Label Materials
- Weatherproof Labels
- Premium Branded Products
- Metallized Papers
- Colored and Coated Papers
- Fluorescent Colored Materials Laser/Inkjet
- Pastel Colored Materials Laser/Inkjet
- Natural Cream Laser/Inkjet
- Pacific Blue Laser/Inkjet
- Brown Kraft Laser/Inkjet
- Gloss Laser Laser
- High Gloss, Photo Gloss Laser
- Removable White Gloss Laser
- White Gloss Inkjet
- Fluorescent Green
- Fluorescent Red
- Fluorescent Orange
- Fluorescent Pink
- Fluorescent Yellow
- Pastel Pink
- Pastel Blue
- Pastel Green
- Pastel Yellow
- Uncoated Papers
- Customer Spotlight
- Your Team
- Help Section
- Press Releases
Q: What Are The Differences Between The White Matte Polyester Material & The Vinyl Inkjet Weatherproof Material?
A: At SheetLabels.com we give you options when it comes to ordering different label materials. Some materials are compatible with laser printers while others are compatible with inkjet printers. Some of the products at SheetLabels.com are Weatherproof and others are environmentally friendly.
There are two products at SheetLabels.com that are great for indoor and outdoor applications and you may be wondering “What’s the different between the White Matte Polyester material and the Vinyl Inkjet Weatherproof label material”?
- White Matte Finish
- General Purpose Permanent Adhesive
Each of these products are unique in their own way and that’s what makes these products different and better for specific applications. Let’s start with the White Matte Polyester material, these labels are different because they:
- Can be ordered custom printed
- Are compatible with laser printers, photocopiers & offset printing presses
- Have a 62lb. liner
- Withstand temperatures ranging from -40 degrees F, to +200 degrees F
Now, we’ll talk about the differences of the Vinyl Inkjet Weatherproof label material. These differences include:
- These labels cannot be ordered custom printed from SheetLabels.com
- These labels are compatible with desktop inkjet printers only
- These labels have a 58lb. liner
- • These labels can withstand temperatures ranging from -5 degrees F, to +175 degrees F
Though some of the label materials at SheetLabels.com may have some similarities, they are all unique and different in their own way. This makes each label material better for specific label applications.
If you ever have any questions about any label material or would like samples, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team!