- Label Industry News & Information
- Everything, Labels!
- Label Materials
- Weatherproof Labels
- Premium Branded Products
- Metallized Papers
- Colored and Coated Papers
- Fluorescent Colored Materials Laser/Inkjet
- Pastel Colored Materials Laser/Inkjet
- Natural Cream Laser/Inkjet
- Pacific Blue Laser/Inkjet
- Brown Kraft Laser/Inkjet
- Gloss Laser Laser
- High Gloss, Photo Gloss Laser
- Removable White Gloss Laser
- White Gloss Inkjet
- Fluorescent Green
- Fluorescent Red
- Fluorescent Orange
- Fluorescent Pink
- Fluorescent Yellow
- Pastel Pink
- Pastel Blue
- Pastel Green
- Pastel Yellow
- Uncoated Papers
- Customer Spotlight
- Your Team
- Help Section
- Press Releases
Weatherproof Label Materials Vs. The White Uncoated All Temperature Label Material At SheetLabels.com!
If you’ve looked over our products, you’ll notice that we offer a handful of Weatherproof materials and we also have an All Temperature material for our customers to choose from.
Each of these label materials is unique and great for different label applications. The Weatherproof label materials available at SheetLabels.com are:
- White Matte Polyester Laser Weatherproof (-40°F to +200°F)
- Removable White Polyester Laser Weatherproof (-40°F to +200°F)
- Crystal Clear Gloss Polyester Laser Weatherproof (-40°F to +290°F)
- Frosty Clear Matte Polyester Laser Weatherproof (-40°F to +212°F)
- Silver Matte Polyester Laser Weatherproof (-4°F to +158°F)
- High-Tack White Polyester Laser Weatherproof (-45°F to +147°F)
- Crystal Clear Gloss Inkjet Weatherproof (-20°F to +212°F)
- Vinyl Inkjet Weatherproof (-5°F to +175°F)
Though our White Uncoated All Temperature material shares some similarities to some of the Weatherproof materials like having a white surface color and a permanent adhesive, there are some differences in these materials that may make the White Uncoated All Temperature material better for your labeling projects or one of the Weatherproof materials may be best for you.
Our Weatherproof materials are extremely durable and tear-resistant. Look at the list above to see the temperature ranges each material can withstand. Some of our Weatherproof materials have clear surfaces while others have white surfaces. Six of our Weatherproof materials are compatible with laser printers only, while two of the materials are only compatible with inkjet printers.
Our White Uncoated All Temperature label material is a paper label material that is compatible with both laser and inkjet printers. Though these labels are not weatherproof, they can withstand temperatures ranging from -65°F to +200°F. These labels have an ultra strong adhesive and these labels are engineered to withstand a greater range of temperatures than our normal permanent adhesives.
Our Weatherproof laser label materials and our All Temperature material can all be ordered either blank or custom printed from SheetLabels.com. Order your labels as printed labels on a sheet or as individual printed labels.
The next time you’re looking for durable labels for indoor and outdoor applications, remember our Weatherproof labels. If you’re in the market for labels that can withstand a wide range of temperatures, remember our White Uncoated All Temperature labels!