- Everything, Labels!
- Label Materials
- Weatherproof Labels
- Premium Branded Products
- Metallized Papers
- Colored and Coated Papers
- Uncoated Papers
- Customer Spotlight
- Your Team
- Help Section
- Press Releases
Find Label Materials At SheetLabels.com That Can Be Used With Both Laser And Inkjet Printers!
At SheetLabels.com we have a large selection of laser and inkjet labels for our customers to choose from. If you’re looking for labels that can be used with both laser and inkjet printers, we have those to!
With over4,000 products offered at SheetLabels.com, customers have great options when it comes to choosing the perfect label shape, size and color.
The main difference between laser and inkjet printers is that laser printers use toners (powder), which is heated up and fused into the paper or label material being used. Inkjet printers use ink from cartridges, which is printed on top of the paper or label material being used.
The label materials that can be used with both laser and inkjet printers that we carry at SheetLabels.com are:
- Premium White Uncoated Label Material
- Removable White Uncoated Label Material
- White Uncoated All Temperature Label Material
- 100% PCW White Recycled Label Material
- Re-Cover™ Blockout Label Material
- Natural Cream Label Material
- Pacific Blue Label Material
- Brown Kraft Label Material
- Fluorescent Green Label Material
- Fluorescent Red Label Material
- Fluorescent Orange Label Material
- Fluorescent Pink Label Material
- Fluorescent Yellow Label Material
- Pastel Pink Label Material
- Pastel Blue Label Material
- Pastel Green Label Material
- Pastel Yellow Label Material
There are plenty of options for customers shopping at SheetLabels.com for labels that can be used with both laser and inkjet printers.
Choose a label that serves a unique purpose or a label that adds the perfect pop of color to any labeling project.