- Label Industry News & Information
- Everything, Labels!
- Label Materials
- Weatherproof Labels
- Premium Branded Products
- Metallized Papers
- Colored and Coated Papers
- Fluorescent Colored Materials Laser/Inkjet
- Pastel Colored Materials Laser/Inkjet
- Natural Cream Laser/Inkjet
- Pacific Blue Laser/Inkjet
- Brown Kraft Laser/Inkjet
- Gloss Laser Laser
- High Gloss, Photo Gloss Laser
- Removable White Gloss Laser
- White Gloss Inkjet
- Fluorescent Green
- Fluorescent Red
- Fluorescent Orange
- Fluorescent Pink
- Fluorescent Yellow
- Pastel Pink
- Pastel Blue
- Pastel Green
- Pastel Yellow
- Uncoated Papers
- Customer Spotlight
- Your Team
- Help Section
- Press Releases
Always Receive the Perfect Label Material By Requesting Samples!
Requesting samples is a great idea for any customer trying to get a better understanding of label materials they may be interested in ordering. Requesting samples is an easy process and extremely beneficial for our customers.
To get to the request samples page, all you need to do is take your mouse to the left side bar on the SheetLabels.com homepage and click “Request Samples”.
The website then directs you to the request samples page. Here, you are going to answer some questions that help the Customer Service Representatives put together a packet of samples that best fits your wants and needs!
Any question with a red asterisk next to it is a question that needs to be answered in order to process your sample request.
Now, let’s walk through the steps of requesting samples.
In the first section you are going to use the dropdown arrow to choose which label material you would like to receive a sample of. For more information regarding specific label materials, visit the “Product Information” page on the SheetLabels.com website.
Moving on, in the next section you are going to answer:
- What type of printer are you using? (We offer labels for both laser and inkjet printers. Laser printers use toner, which is heated up and fused into the label material. Inkjet printers use ink from cartridges.)
- If you know the brand/model printer you are using, you can type that into the box provided
- What are your labels going to be applied to?
- What is your estimated monthly volume of label sheets?
- How did you hear about us?
Once you’ve finished answering these questions, you can move down to the next set of questions. This section asks questions to obtain information so that the samples can be shipped to the correct location. In this section you’ll fill in your:
- Company Name (if the labels are for your company)
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
Below that set of questions, you see a box for comments. The comments section comes in handy if you need to request samples for more than one label material, or if there is anything specific about your product that the Customer Service Team at SheetLabels.com needs to know about.
Moving on, if you are interested in receiving some great coupons from SheetLabels.com, click the circle next to the text that says “Yes”.
From there you can move to the security code. Simply type the text you see in the box on the left, in the box provided on the right.
Once you’ve finished answering all of the questions, adding any additional information and typing in the security code, click “Submit Request”.
You’ll know the request has been sent to SheetLabels.com, because a green box has appeared letting you know that your samples are going to be shipped within 24 hours.
Again, requesting samples form SheetLabels.com is an easy process and extremely beneficial. Always receive the perfect label material by requesting and testing samples!