- Label Industry News & Information
- Everything, Labels!
- Label Materials
- Weatherproof Labels
- Premium Branded Products
- Metallized Papers
- Colored and Coated Papers
- Fluorescent Colored Materials Laser/Inkjet
- Pastel Colored Materials Laser/Inkjet
- Natural Cream Laser/Inkjet
- Pacific Blue Laser/Inkjet
- Brown Kraft Laser/Inkjet
- Gloss Laser Laser
- High Gloss, Photo Gloss Laser
- Removable White Gloss Laser
- White Gloss Inkjet
- Fluorescent Green
- Fluorescent Red
- Fluorescent Orange
- Fluorescent Pink
- Fluorescent Yellow
- Pastel Pink
- Pastel Blue
- Pastel Green
- Pastel Yellow
- Uncoated Papers
- Customer Spotlight
- Your Team
- Help Section
- Press Releases
The Secret To Success: Find Employees Who Share The Same Beliefs And Values!
Are you a sports fan? Do you cheer for powerhouse teams like the Yankees, Syracuse and the Penguins? One common thing that successful teams and businesses have in common is that they hold their team or company’s values as a priority.
There’s a secret behind the success of your favorite sports franchise and most successful companies. It’s not a training regime or a rewards system. It lies in each player or staff member that makes up the team.
Your business may not boast names that lead fortune 500 companies, but there’s still a way to become the best company you can be!
Each employee within a company should be recruited to fit the core beliefs and values instilled at the core of the company. The beliefs are going to start with the owner and stem down each branch and each employee! This can be broken down into layers, like a pyramid. The pyramid itself can be named after your team or company.
The pyramid consists of 5 pillars and they are:
- Passion – Do not be lukewarm, commit to excellence.
- Unity – Do not divide our house, team first.
- Leadership – Make teammates better, lead by example.
- Confidence– Be confident in your decisions.
- Humility – Learn from your mistakes.
“The Company Way” works for growth within companies both large and small. The lesson to take away is that recruiting and hiring big names, may seem exciting, after all their well-known name and statistics speak for themselves. But, there is someone else out there who may be just as talented, that fits the belief system envisioned by your company!