- Label Industry News & Information
- Everything, Labels!
- Label Materials
- Weatherproof Labels
- Premium Branded Products
- Metallized Papers
- Colored and Coated Papers
- Uncoated Papers
- Customer Spotlight
- Your Team
- Help Section
- Press Releases
Ordering Blank Or Printed Labels? Find Out Which Shipping Method Best Suits Your Needs
You are #1 in our books! We know how important it is to get things delivered on time. We take pride in not only offering a great product at awesome prices, but also offering the fastest turnaround options in the industry.
You are busy. We know how much time matters to you and your business! At SheetLabels.com we offer a variety of shipping methods to best fits your needs.
- UPS Ground Shipping has a delivery commitment between 1 and 5 business days depending on where you live and how far that is from the company where you ordered. This form of shipping is very cost effective and most of our customers do prefer it.
- UPS 3 Day Select Shipping: This has a commitment of delivery by the end of the third business day.
- UPS 2nd day air which has a delivery commitment by the end of the second business day. If you would like a two business day delivery but need your labels in the morning, no problem! Simply select UPS 2nd Day Air AM which has a delivery commitment on the 2nd day between 10:30AM and noon (to most commercial states).
If you are in a rush and need your labels next day, simply choose either Next Day Air, Next Day Air Saver or Next Day Air Early AM. Next Day Air has a delivery commitment from 10:30AM to noon the next business day after you order. The Next Day Air Saver has a delivery commitment between 3-4:30PM the next business day after you order. The Next Day Air Early AM has a delivery commitment between 8:30-9AM to most major cities in the United States.
At SheetLabels.com we try to be as convenient as possible for you. For our customers ordering blank labels, which vary in many shapes, sizes and even colors, if you place your order before 4:30PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) we can generally ship your order that same day (some restrictions may apply, based upon order). If you’re in a bigger hurry than you originally thought and you are shipping your order UPS Next Day Air, you have until 5:30 PM EST to place your order and again we can generally ship your order that same day.
For our customers who order printed labels the turnaround is a little different but still very efficient! We have a Standard 4 Business Day, 2 Business Day and 24 Hour Rush. When you place your order our Creative Department will review your artwork and create a digital proof within 24 hours. The proof will be emailed to you for your approval. Once you approve the proof your order will print and ship from that date in either the Standard 4 Business Days, 2 Business Days or 1 Business day if you choose the 24 hour rush.
Your time and business is very important to us here at SheetLabels.com! That’s why we would never lack quality just to be efficient. We pride ourselves in offering great turnaround with amazing products! Let us know on either Facebook or Twitter what your favorite shipping method is when ordering your blank or printed labels!